The New Year gives us the chance to dream and build bigger than last year. Fills us with tones of positivity, makes us believe that we are strong and we can face the world….and sure we can. Listen to me! If I know one thing for sure in this life, is that you just have to dare to dream and all your dreams will come true.
2016! I can and I will. Just watch me!
- Become Mother (or at least get pregnant in 2016)
- Get my JLPT N2
- Become a Better Photographer
- Spend more time in Nature (Camping, Hiking)
- Improve my English skills (Grammar + Vocabulary)
- Learn more about Blogging, Vloging
- Post biweekly on my Blog
….and I’m still dreaming, so there’s more to come.
Books to Read:
- The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Mastery of Love – Don Miguel Ruiz
- Big Magic – Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Miracle Morning – Hal Elrod
- The Slight Edge – Jeff Olson
- Zero Limits – Joe Vitale
- I Thought It Was Just Me, Am crezut ca e vina mea (dar nu era) – Brene Brown